Thursday, November 22, 2012

Past Simple or Present Perfect?



Choose Past Simple or Present Perfect 1
Change the verb into the correct form of the past simple or present perfect
1) Last night I  (lose) my keys – I had to call my flatmate to let me in..
2) I  (lose) my keys - can you help me look for them?.
3) I  (visit) Paris three times..
4) Last year I  (visit) Paris..
5) I  (know) my great grandmother for a few years - she died when I was eight...
6) I  (know) Julie for three years - we still meet once a month...
7) I  (play) Hockey since I was a child - I'm pretty good!..
8) She  (play) hockey at school but she didn't like it..
9) Sorry, I  (miss) the bus - I'm going to be late..
10) I  (miss) the bus and then I  (miss) the aeroplane as well!...
11) Last month I  (go) to Scotland..
12) I'm sorry, John isn't here now. He  (go) to the shops..
13) We  (finish) this room last week..
14) I  (finish) my exams finally - I'm so happy!..
15) Yesterday, I  (go) to the library, the post office and the supermarket...
16) I  (go) to the supermarket three times this week..
17) She  (live) in London since 1994..
18) She  (live) in London when she was a child..
19) I  (drink) three cups of coffee today..
20) I  (drink) three cups of coffee yesterday..

No comments:

Post a Comment